Sunday 21 January 2018

Little by little

Baby steps. Progress towards a homey home.


I made a cushion  (fabric from The Cambridge Fabric Company ,  I paid £6.50 for an offcut large enough to make a 45cm square cushion and have some left over. It's looking slightly crumpled at the moment because one of the kids was giving it some serious cuddle testing immediately prior to this photo. 


Picture by the lovely Charlie Meyer. Adds a bit of much needed colour to my as yet undecorated, miserable-in-the-January-sun bedroom. 


Colour swatching for the bathroom  (I'm going for the third one, but as it's snowing I've put off the actual paint buying for another day).


Lovely little touches from crafty friends :)


And I  may possibly have started another blanket ... (this one is the wooleater blanket.  It is going to be so cosy!)





4 comments:

  1. Everything looks like you are filling your house with sunshine and lovely things - I know where the hearts cam from and your blanket is going to be fabulous!
    Little by little is all ood xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a lovely home Jill. You inspire me to improve mine with little additions x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd green, looks like the minty colour we once had in a guest room. Your room will look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little by little is good.
    I am, as always, in awe of your strength and resourcefulness - and more than a little bit envious of your amazing creative talent.

    ReplyDelete