Monday 4 January 2016

Moving is in sight

We are just waiting for confirmation tomorrow morning,  but all being well we should be able to pick up the keys to our new home on Friday lunchtime, with the aim of spending our first night there that night. I'm both excited and trepidacious (is that even a word?), as there will be a lot of work to do over the next few weeks.

The sweater now has half a sleeve, and the socks have an almost completed heel,  but in the interests of expanding the colourscheme of the blog I bring you my Christmas knit.


 I started these on Christmas Day afternoon and finished them the day after Boxing day, so they were a very fast knit.  In fact, I was a little disappointed with how fast they knitted up as they are made from the softest angora yarn by juniper moon and made my hands very very happy. They are now my bedsocks, so my feet are getting to enjoy them too.


Honestly, it's like wearing fluffy marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment