Saturday 16 January 2016

Unpacking

There's a lot to do.  So much that if I sat back and thought about it I might just go back to bed and hide under the covers. But instead this morning I swept out the shed and put shelving in:


I also put bookshelves in the bedrooms and unpacked the books,  Nick  plumbed in the washing machine and between the two of us we fixed the bedhead on our bed. And last night we bought paint for the living room which, having made space to unpack so many boxes,  we hope to start working on tomorrow.

Having been so busy this morning I have had a quiet afternoon,  and much progress has been made on the sweater.  I'm torn between being impatient to see it finished and not wanting it to end as I'm enjoying making it so much. It's complex enough to be interesting to make but simple enough that I can read at the same time  - perfect relaxation.


No comments:

Post a Comment